Terms and Conditions
Re-waxing and Repairs (R&R) - Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our services to you:
Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you which products the R&R services apply to, the cost of such services, expected turnaround times and other important information.
- Pricing. Please note the price for the applicable R&R services will be as indicated when you place your order or as listed on the order form that you receive through the post. In the unlikely case that the work you request is beyond the category, we will be in touch to discuss.
- Our contract with you; Once your order is placed or mailbag requested, you will receive a mailbag through the post with an order form to return to us with your garment.
- Completing the works. We aim to re-wax your garment within 7 days of receipt. We aim to repair your jacket within 14 days of receipt. Please note these timings may be impacted over the Christmas period.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our performance of the R&R services is affected by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
- We repair your garment to a high standard and aim to replicate the originality of your garment as much as possible. Please note that this is not always possible due to the way some jackets are manufactured. All fabrics, threads and hardware are matched as close as possible. We are unable to provide branded hardware such as zips and studs; we use plan unbranded replacements.
- In the unlikely case that you are unhappy with the completed works, in the first instance we will take the garment back to amend to your requirements. If you are still unhappy, we will issue you a refund for the cost of the works. We will not replace the garment.
- Jackets may return darker due to the re-waxing process. This is perfectly normal and the colour will lighten over time as the wax wears.