Wax Jacket Repairs
Welcome to the world's busiest wax cotton workshop. Using the traditional methods of re-waxing first seen by the northern seafarers, each jacket is carefully waxed & repaired by hand in our West Yorkshire workshop. We are specialists with all types of waxed jacket from Barbour to Belstaff to John Partridge to Burberry and all in-between.
Our skilled team has over 40 years experience, working with one of the UK's most renowned tailors.
How it works
- We send you a free mailbag and order form
- You post your jacket to us*
- We let you know that your jacket has arrived and get to work
- We let you know when your jacket is finished, send you payment details and post home
You can request your free mailbag here
* Always use a reputable postal service and always obtain a tracking code
We are having a refit of equipment from 15th- 26th May and our repairs service will be paused for this period. Our re-waxing service will not be affected and will continue service as normal throughout. You can still book and send in your jackets during this time to be completed as soon as we're back open.